Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1981 Dodge Mirada For Sale
Located in Englewood, FL 33981
$800

Description:

I am listing this for my father as this has been a car he's been wanting to put together but hasn't had the time.

Its a Red (not maroon) on red 1981 Dodge Mirada. 318, auto, 7-1/4 rear, NON-A/C car. Hard top, bucket seats, and a console.

She needs body love. The car is from Pennsylvania and was bought in hopes of restoring it, but, as said, the time is not there.

The interior is very nice. Car runs great and the old 318 carried us from PA to FL without a hitch getting like 21 mpg average cruising on the interstate. Engine had to have been rebuilt at some point because it is a very quiet and smooth running rotating assembly.

Now, it must be trailer-ed. The car purrs like a kitten and does stop, but, something is not right in the back brakes and it does not stop like it should.

As far as body, it needs rear quarters, trunk extensions, rockers, and lower fenders. The floor looks good as does the frame. But, as I said, she needs some love and expect a project car.

Also since we've been in Florida, all of the perfect rear extension panels have disintegrated, which sucks, because they were perfect.

Anyway...he wants $800 and is firm on that price.

The car comes with COMPLETE rear quarter panels in excellent condition that are off of a Cordoba that was in the junkyard down here in Florida and that had obviously lived in the south its whole life. He also has the rear window interior block offs from a vinyl top car because he planned on welding the rear side "opera" window shut. Also, the car will come with a set of conversion motor mounts for a big block.

It will be sitting on a set of steel wheels.

I will upload pictures some time this week, just trying to get some early exposure to gauge interest.

Also part of his perquisite is that he wants it going to someone who will fix it, not part it.

Any interest, please PM me and I will get you his phone number. He's far more knowledgeable about it then me, so he will be the one to talk to.

Thank you.

I know this is a couple of months old but thought I would check anyhow. Is the car still for sale? Thanks.

Yes it is...actually just took pictures of it the other day to post up since my dad was on the fence about selling it.

Let me know your email address and I'll send you some pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back