Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolda

Coolda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have the car listed here becuase it has a slant 6 2 barrel motor in it that runs and drives great(I have a external take on it to run right now).The body has a little rust on the back, the interior is in great shape with a joystick controled sony system radio... The underneth of the car is in great condition(solid) but the fuel line in front of the rear passenger wheel is rusty so it will not pull fuel out of the fuel tank otherwise the rest is in good shape and it needs front tires because when it was in storage the tires in front are weathercracked.Clear MN title and has a new fuel pump. 900.00 Call me at 320-296-4289:read2:

Attachments

• mirada.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 381
  • mirada 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 360
I have the car listed here becuase it has a slant 6 2 barrel motor in it that runs and drives great(I have a external take on it to run right now).The body has a little rust on the back, the interior is in great shape with a joystick controled sony system radio... The underneth of the car is in great condition(solid) but the fuel line in front of the rear passenger wheel is rusty so it will not pull fuel out of the fuel tank otherwise the rest is in good shape and it needs front tires because when it was in storage the tires in front are weathercracked.Clear MN title and has a new fuel pump. 900.00 Call me at 320-296-4289:read2:
I just replaced the fuel line by the motor. Runs fine now - pulls fuel from tank. 700.00 cash anybody ?? Call 320-296-4289:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back