-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trades considered in part: I'd look at Mopar A body cars that are 2-door such as Plymouth Dusters, Darts or Valiants. I would also look at a FI 5.0 Mustang. I truthfully am after cash, but I would take a partial trade if needed to make the deal. Part trades for tools, or off road toys considered. Truthfully though, cash is what I am after. Trades would be with cash coming from your end.

This is a well built Jeep that drives good and rides better than most. It is also quite capable off-road. Most things work. It could use a tune-up but otherwise is good. It does not wander all over the road, beat you to death with the ride, pull when you hit the brakes etc. Those are pretty typical old-jeep qualities. This does not have them.

Dana 44's front and rear that were professionally assembled in Sacramento with receipts for 4k. . Front locker, rear spool. Aftermarket fuel tank, PS/PB, on board air for tires etc, High steer by Sky Manufacturing.

Axles are out of Jeep Wagoneer and are 60" wide, and the tires are 37" tall

It was built almost three years ago and has been driven about 1000 miles since then. It just does not get used at all. I keep thinking I am going to, but never do.

I am ready to deal and I would like to see it go to a good home.

Cash is all that I want. Clear Oregon title in my name and good tags.

Photobucket pic link: http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/toyotajeep/October 2011 1981 Jeep White/

I have other pics if you want to see them. The pics in this link are current. There is a top that goes with it.

Price: $3200

That nicely built driver would sell here in Arkansas in a split minute :hello2:

I hope you don't mind me posting this one, if so pm me and I will remove it.

A daily drivers dream and ready for hunting season :blob::cheers:

memike like :hello2:

Attachments

• DSCN0377.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back