Attachments

• DC5.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 1,049
  • DC6.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 956
here is a vid of it running

[ame="http://youtu.be/SLPjikCezRE"]302 Found[/ame]

Thanks keagan.

In the video the transmission works fine, it's just that the shifter linkage came off and I have not had the time nor the weather to work on the car and fix it. As is I sort of got it on and it has 2nd, neutral, and 3rd.
Seats are rip free

What makes it a Direct Connection Rampage? What is so special about it?
Its a package that only Canadian dealers offered in 83,body kit, sliding rear glass, graphics, tonue cover. They only were made for Canada, 248 ever produced, 3 colors (red, black, blue) i think these may be wrong for an 83. great rare little trucklets.

I am going to clone a 83 out of my 84.

They produced the more popular 84 with the help of Shelby (they were left over 83's coverted and sold as 84's) Turbo motor, shelby body kit and graphics, tonue cover, 3 colors (Red, Blue Black), 5 lug instead of 4, more produced.

the rampage is beyond my limited skillset but what do you want for the tail panel on that 69 fastback sitting beside it ?

No, I want a GT panel for either one of them, check the mopar trader section i have a thread there. I have one guy who wants to look at it so far.

They actually made 248 Direct Connection Rampages in total, and the number of Canadian ones is far less.

Direct Connection Rampages in '83 are only for Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back