-
Status
Not open for further replies.

needsaresto

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Guys this was my daily driver for several years until I bought my 2000 Grand Caravan.

It has front and rear sway bars,power steering cooler,heavy duty trans cooler,heavy duty suspension (this includes 5 leaf springs,sway bars,torsion bars),heavy duty brakes (11 3/4 ? front rotors and 11 drums ). Heavy duty radiator but might need a recore. Held temp fine and no leaks,but it's due I think. 318 4bbl (360 heads) and factory windage tray and the usual heavy duty stuff,8 1/4 sure grip with 2:94 gears,15x7 cop rims with great 235/60/15 rubber and vented dog dish caps. 3 tires are renegades and one is a cooper,but they are so similar looking it's crazy. This is because 1 tire developed a sidewall rip from a rock on the highway. It's a long story...

The motor has been mildly modded with a small isky cam,new cloyes double roller,FBO ign ( lean burn gone) with blue streak cap and rotor,K&N air filter,MSD wires,split fire plugs,recurved dist with vacuum adv. Motor has high miles Im sure,but dont know how much as these speedo's only go to 100 000 and then roll over. It does run good and will get second gear chirps. Not bad for a low comp 318. you could run this motor on swamp water and it would be happy.

Aftermarket smaller tach.Stewart warner? I have to look...

Also has custom made 2 1/2 single exhaust patterned to look stock.

This car also has a brand new gas tank with new rubber filler neck grommet.

The trans is a 904 with about 6000 K.Ms on a profesional rebuild. Also a stage 2 B&M shift kit. new u joints.

Car also has a non leaking sunroof.

Drivers seat needs recovered.

I am looking to get $800 Canadian,which is what I paid.My loss is your gain. The cop rims are 50 each used and I have 400 in the rubber alone

Brand new parts still in box would come with th ecar for a few dollars more. e could negotiate this.

The parts are: 4 NIB KYB gas adjusts. Brand new custom machined from T 56 aluminum solid K rame isolators,with new bolts. Brand new in box mergency brake cables. The old ones are stretched so the e brake doesnt work so good.
Brand new in box rear brake shoes. Bought these without checking out the current ones and they were fine!! There are 4 mounted Kelly wintermark tires that come with this car. Roughly 70 80% rubber.

I may not be remembering all of the stuff I have for .I'll have to look around..

This car has been stored out of the weather in my open carport for the last 3 years. But I need the room.

It is a great daily driver,but gas mileage is about 18 mpg highway and probalby 12 city. It runs ,drives but is ugly. A cheap paint job would go along ways with this car.

The car was used during winter conditions. There is mild surace rust here and there and underneath. It's not a great looking car . Was hit and damaged and repaired by myself. The photobucket pics detail this.

The damage was cosmetic only. No frame damage and inner fenders are fine. The bumper absorbed most of the impact which was very low speed.
However it wouldnt take much to make it look good. Slap a cheap paint job on for a 20 footer and it will be presentable.

http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/needsaresto/?action=view&current=21495e59.pbw

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back