Not open for further replies.

PROSTOCKTOM

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for some clean, non rusted, plain doors to make fiberglass molds off of. All I really need are just the steel shells and door handles, but willing to buy complete depending on what you have available and price. Would like to stay within a few hours of Terre Haute, Indiana 47805, but willing to travel further for the right parts.

Thanks,
Tom

I have a few sets I’m willing to part with but I’m in CT. 1989 Daytona and a 1985 Chrysler Laser

I’d trade a set for a set of glass ones. I think shipping may kill the deal. Pm me if willing to talk.

I’d trade a set for a set of glass ones. I think shipping may kill the deal. Pm me if willing to talk.

That sounds like a super deal for you. However I am only making the molds from fiberglass. The doors will be carbon fiber. LOL

Tom

I have a set from a 93 Daytona, but I am in se Pa. A friend of mine does some pick up and delivery, I will see if he has any trips planned

That sounds like a super deal for you. However I am only making the molds from fiberglass. The doors will be carbon fiber. LOL

Tom
Ahhh! I did not expect them for free. I thought you said fiberglass. Did not know it was carbon fiber. Sorry.

I don't know how to post pics in PM

20221010_180135.jpg

20221010_180202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back