1985 360

-
You just keep askin over and over and over about the heads.

Wow not sure where that came from or who it's directed at but if it's me please show me where I have been negative about the heads.

Early in the thread I asked a simple question " so you think I should use these or another set of j heads I have" and i was told "( by you non the less) they are j heads and other than a few small concerns they should be fine. So from that point on my stance has been " I will run them and if they turn out to be bad I have another set and they are easy to change.

If that statement was for somebody else dis regard this but if it was for me please once again show me where I was negative on the heads.

You just keep askin over and over and over about the heads.

ummm i asked twice and once was in the initial thread post the rest of the time was answering questions and saying i will use them and if they are bad i have another set i can use.

not sure where you are reading but maybe you should re read it again

edit to say i re read it and i did not even ask specifically about the heads in even the first post so i actually only asked about the heads once.

ummm i asked twice and once was in the initial thread post the rest of the time was answering questions and saying i will use them and if they are bad i have another set i can use.

not sure where you are reading but maybe you should re read it again

edit to say i re read it and i did not even ask specifically about the heads in even the first post so i actually only asked about the heads once.

Whatever man. I just go the feelin you were almost ready to throw them in the ditch. I was trying to get you to see not to give up on them. Just tryin to help is all. I can stop. Thank you drive through.

Whatever man. I just go the feelin you were almost ready to throw them in the ditch. I was trying to get you to see not to give up on them. Just tryin to help is all. I can stop. Thank you drive through.

its all good man im happy to have ur help and ideas and i plan on using them unless they are no good.

now what you think of the other pics i posted tonight lol

Looks ok. Kinda crude grinding on the rods, but if they are weight matched, it's no big deal. I think you got a good deal.

Rusty Rat Rod is a good tech but likes to stir the pot with members a bit here, I am enjoying this thread so keep at it and enjoy this good engine build you have going here :cheers:

Rusty Rat Rod is a good tech but likes to stir the pot with members a bit here, I am enjoying this thread so keep at it and enjoy this good engine build you have going here :cheers:

Lol I can handle a little pot stirring and if it gets to the point I can't I've been known to use the block feature before and will again lol

Thanks again to everybody including rusty:)

-
Back