-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70dartman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Thought you guys might be interested in this. This is a 1985 Dodge Ram 150 Royal SE 1/2 ton pickup. I picked this truck up the other day and it had a blowed head gasket. The lady said it had a new transmission and timing chain. You could tell it had a new timing chain. I put on a new set of heads, and a thermostat and this thing runs great. The a/c doesnt work, may just need froen. Ididn't check it out.It has a few dings and bends you can see in the pic. It has a 318 2 barrel, and automatic. The interior is great. I have not found no rust anywhere on the truck. This would make a great truck to pull your car, camper, or boat. I am asking $1500.00 or trade for ??? You can contact me at [email protected]

pickup 1.JPG

pickup 2.JPG

pickup 3.JPG

pickup 4.JPG

Hello there!
I'm interested in your pickup. I'm looking for something to pull my boat. I sent you an email yesterday to you private addy but I don't know if you got it. I'd like to get some more info on the truck. Do have a title for it? Will I be able to drive it home?
Drop me a line at: [email protected] with your phone number and I'll give you a call.
thanks
Dennis

Dennis...Guess i deleted your email and you called me caller ID blocked...Call me again...Lee

Hello Lee
Did you get my money order yet? Is the bill of sale and title on it's way back to me?
drop me a line!
thanks
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back