Status
Not open for further replies.

valentek

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is the ad I will be posting on Craigslist for the beast, if anyone is interested please let me know.
I might also be selling a 89 Sundance 2.5L 4 door auto for $400 if anyone is interested in that one. Located in Westerville Ohio (Central Ohio) 43081.
Thanks,
Eric

1986 Dodge Ramcharger $2500 OBO

Up for sale is a clean Ohio titled 1986 Dodge Ramcharger AW150 (4x4).
Decent Almond interior and Silver/Green exterior. The windshield is cracked, but was repaired by Safellite glass.
Power windows, locks, steering, and brakes. AC converted to 134a (kinda keeps it cool), Grant steering wheel (plus original steering wheel), also I have installed a remote hatch lock.
Odometer reads high 80000, but I'm assuming it is high 180000

The engine was built with the following, with only 3000 miles since rebuild on 76 block.
Speedpro H116CP .030 oversized pistons with matching moly rings, 0 decked
Stock crank that was cleaned and polished
694 360 heads that were port and polished with a 70 cc chamber size, 2.02 intake/1.60 exhaust valves, this works out to be roughly 9.2 to 1 compression ratio.
Mopar Performance 260/268 camshaft, set at spec
HV Melling Oil Pump
600 Edelbrock performer carb.
Edelbrock AirGap intake.
Mopar Performance aluminum valve covers, and breather
Stock electronic ignition with dual pickup distributor
Blackjack headers, into full dual exhaust
Painted Street HEMI orange

727 automatic 3 speed with NP208 transfer case.

The engine alone is worth close to the asking price.

Pictures are here http://www.netwalk.com/~ericv/album/ (note the valve covers are now the bare aluminum Mopar Performance type)

driver_jpg.jpg

driver_jpg.jpg

The body is is decent shape, the PO put some putty in the rockers, which I found when I painted it. When I did the paint I replaced the lower rear quarters with patch panels, and puttied the passenger side fender which had a dent. Other then that the body is in good shape, with my home done paint job. As for more pictures use the link in my original post, if there is something you want a close up of let me know. I will be taking my Barracuda over to the garage tomorrow to pick up the RC, which I parked last week to drive the Barracuda.

Thanks,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back