-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this car earlier this summer, got big ideas and then even subscribed to some 5.0 magazines. Then........reality hit and told me that this car is not likely going to get done any time soon. Seems to be a pattern, some thing with my Mopars. I honestly think I am going to just buy a car and drive it and stick to building Jeeps:D 4x4 building as well as cars isn't working real well for me.....

It is a 5.0 (302) with a 5-speed in it. The car is stock in most every way.

The car had been sitting for quite awhile. It has about 169k on it. It is all stock except for some very minor tune-up parts etc. It runs and will load onto a trailer. Not a huge smoker or etc.

That being said it needs the following:

There is no H pipe or cat back exhaust on it. It is missing some fuses etc. Some peeling paint etc. Look at the pics, you get the scene. You will need to trailer it home, no plates, no exhaust etc.

I don't think it would take a whole lot of money to get it going, particularly if you have parts on hand for these. I have no spare parts at all and little time.

The price contains a very mild OBO but I don't have to sell and I won't give it away.

Clear Oregon title in my name.

I can meet most any work day after 4:30, or on Sundays.

Price: $1275 in cash

Photobucket link: http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/toyotajeep/1987 Ford Mustang 50/

Attachments

• DSCF2850.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCF2849.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCF2842.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 286
'87 was a short production year. They did not start making them until around January '87 then the '88s came out in July time frame. That is why there are not many '87s around. Car has potential.

I think it is a January of 87 build. It is sold pending payment this weekend. It will put me close to having enough to get a driver.

If it does not sell, that is OK too. I like the car, and the fact that it hasn't been molested is kinda neat.

We'll see.

Car just left. He is going to cut it up and make a kit car out of it. It was in pretty good shape compared to most of the older stuff I play with.

Life moves on. Time to look at some other options for a driver.

ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back