-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1987 Shelby GLHS,57,806 miles,fresh short block is assembled on an engine stand,rebuilt head,needs motor assembled.New clutch and pressure plate.The turbo had oil inside when we took it apart.The body is in real good shape with little to no rust but the clear coat had popped on the paint.It has 1 minor scrape on the drivers door about 12"x1".The interior is dirty but in good shape.Headliner is saggy.It has most of the original paper work including the window sticker.Pictures are in my signature.The car is located 20 mi South of Levant Kansas,close to the Colorado line.I'm in Salina Kansas about 200 miles away.I would like to get $2500 for the car and the extra parts and would be interested in trading for Duster parts[Sharkstooth grille,340,8 3/4,1972 Bucket seats,rear bumper,things like that].PM me if your interested.

There are 7 pictures in the photos link on the left by my signature.They are from right before we pulled the engine out.I may have somemore on my phone,I'll check.Thanks Denny.

I loved those cars, my neighbor was a photographer for Motor Trend and brought home a Dodge Omni GLHS Turbo, and a Shelby GLHS Turbo. Very impressive for its time.

Not to be too critical but you might want to hose the dust off of it, it's pretty clear to me that the car is in decent shape, but it might be hard for some to tell.

Best of Luck, if I didn't have two project cars already, I might consider it.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back