1988 Dodge Ram D100

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Truck is located in Stockbridge, Georgia about 15 miles south of Atlanta.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/2296995475.html

I am selling my 1988 Dodge D100 pickup. It is in EXCELLENT condition especially for its age. It is a 318, automatic, dual exhaust, has 16" American racing wheels with Goodyear tires. It runs and drives awesome. The interior is in excellent shape. The dash looks new!
Here is a small list of the things I have done to the truck .
1. Upgraded to 16" American racing wheels with Goodyear tires.
2. Rebuilt transmission 11-2010 (still under warranty)
3. New dual exhaust with chrome tips 11-2010
4. Complete tune up 11-2010
5. New shocks all the way around. 11-2010
6. Replace am/fm radio with a factory style AM/FM and CD player.
7. Tinted windows (Legal tint professionally installed)
8. Spray in bedliner (Professionally installed)
9. Tailgate protector.
10. New rear brakes and wheels cylinders a little over 1 year ago
11. New front pads installed 11-2010 (Also inner and out wheel bearings)
12. New computer and throttle position sensor installed just over a year ago.
13. Replaced step bumper with factory chrome bumper and installed recvr hitch.
14. Headlight bulbs replaced because old ones were looking dark.

I had a lot of the work done in November because I drove the truck to Florida for the Mopar show. I drove over 1000 miles that week and had NO problems. You can drive this truck anywhere! The oil has been changed every 3000 miles and the radiator gets flushed and filled each fall. I take very good care of my cars.

As I said, this truck is in excellent condition. The body is in GREAT condition. I moved to a smaller home and dont have a garage to keep it in anymore. The only thing that doesnt work on the truck is the A/C. Everything else is either new or in great condition.

I am not forced to sell this truck so the price is fairly firm. You cant find one and do all I have done to this one cheaper! However, I will listen to reasonable offers. I want someone to get this truck who will enjoy it and take care of it.

You are welcome to have a mechanic look at the truck and I will provide you with the receipts for all the work I have done.

DSCF1006-1.jpg

DSCF1007-2.jpg

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1106-1.jpg

Just as an FYI, if the wording seems a little strong, it is because that ad was written for craigslist. I just copied my ad from there in case anyone here might be intertested.

If you havent dealt with a CL nut or scammer, you are blessed. I have so I let them know firmly that I wont toy with them.

man if you still have this around in a few months i may inquire further about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back