Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMCTD2003

340dart
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1989 dodge d150 2wd that has been lowered 4" front and 6" in the rear. Did the axle flip in the rear and used Mid America Customs lower control arms with new coils in the front. All new shocks. Front suspension is all new with upper and lower ball joints, tie rod ends, idler arm bushings and drag link. Rear is an 8 3/4 that is 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern to match the front.
3.91 gears suregrip. All new bearings in the rearend including the green bearings on the axles. New rotors and drums with new pads front and rear.
Has 17 in wheels front and rear with 275-50-17 nitto tires in the rear and
255-50-17 nitto tires on the front. Body is in great shape with 2 minor dents and no rust. Tailgate would need to be replaced. Also comes with a new 4 row radiator and new transmission cooler. Will come with new mopar performance electronic distributor, orange box and voltage regulator. Also included the fuel pressure regulator since i used the original in tank electric fuel pump.
New headers with custom 2-1/2" exhaust with flowmaster 40 series mufflers.

This is a roller only. Does not include the engine and transmission.
I don't have the pictures with me but here is a link to the craigslist ad.

I am asking $4000 obo. May trade for the right dart or duster that is in good shape. Clean title in hand. I am located in Grand Junction Colorado.

http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/3705980166.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back