Status
Not open for further replies.

64dart170

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey FABO!

Too Bad I'm not listing an A Body here yet but I am selling this and if anyone needs it PM me and I'll do better on price.

1989 Plymouth Voyager SE (Same as Dodge Caravan but Nicer!)
176K Miles
4 cylinder Automatic with AC (AC there but not working), Power Stering, Brakes, Locks, Tilt, Cruise
Was a seven passenger, but now rear seats gone so opened up in rear, set up like very nice Cargo Van but real plush with padded trim and carpet through out.
Has Power rear vents (Working great)
Great Gas Milage!!
Really great shape for it's age.
Doesn't smoke at all and fires right up! Drives out great!!
This Van would make a really nice work/cargo van, or haul the Dogs to the Vet, Bags of mulch, Ton-O-Groceries, Whatever you want to haul!
Throw 2 surfboards on the roof rack and it's off to Myrtle Beach on less than a $100.00 in Fuel!!!
Put an air matress in the back with a cooler and lawn chairs, tent, etc and go camping!!!
RESPECT THE VAN!!! Use it for anything!
Still a lot of life in her. $1150.00 "ASKING" Price Bring your cash and lets DEAL!!
I got the clear title ready for you now!!
Take it home for the camping trip this weekend! 8)

If anyone here on FABO needs this, like I said I'll do ALOT BETTER on price for FABO!! Just PM me!!
Delivery also Available!!8)

It is presently listed on craig's list in Cincinnati, OH. It is located in Aurora, IN 47001.

CL Link:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1740215063.html

WILL TRADE FOR ANY ABODY!!!

Thanks FABO!!!:cheers:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Good luck with your sale. I think everyone should own a mini. I've had two lol

Good luck with your sale. I think everyone should own a mini. I've had two lol

The dogs love it!
I drove a van from 1976-1989, have really missed them!

Hey FABO, Lowered price to $950, but to FABO even less and delivery available!! (For a nominal fee! LOL!!):cheers:

If your even slightly interested PM me and I'll deal. Need some cash flow right now!!

Thanks again FABO!!:cheers:

WILL TRADE FOR A BODIES!!!

for god sakes man don't give it a name or you'll never let it go:bootysha:
too bad you didn't have that when I sent mine to the great beyond, I would have gave you the seats, they were mint, as was the rest of the van until I hit a herd of deer:angry7: good luck with the sale:cheers:

Well, It's selling name or not!!!
I've been calling it "Vinnies Van"! It's our Rotties name and everytime I go over to work on something on it, He goes nutz, jumps inside and want's me to take him Bye Bye!! He's even taken to laying next to it while napping!
I spent 30 mins on it and got the side door closing all the way now, Idle running smooth, and breaks work good now too! (Found disconnected vac hose leading to brake booster)
Cleaned all 10 miles of windows inside and out, now ya can see outa it!
Put rust converter on all the rust spots.
WD-40'd the freshly cleaned engine compartment.
Went and got groceries in it yesterday!!
Back seats would have been nice but the previous owner is using them on his party deck!

Just got back from the vet!! Lex had to go and Vinnie demanded he go too. He even had to go inside to visit! Wouldn't stay outside due to girls inside always make over him and give him snacks!! Lex the beagle weighs 40lbs!!!! Beach Ball with legs and rottie attitude/appitite!!!
Vinnie is going to be heartbroken when his van sells, it's his favorite toy!!

3.jpg

Antifreeze leak at bottom of timing cover. Lowered price so new owner could put on new head gasket set.

On the side of US 50 today at $550.00 or offer!!
Location Aurora IN 47001 West US 50 1/2 mile west of downtown!8)

Still runs great!

Will trade for Abodies and delivery available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back