-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440dart123

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 89 shelby shadow csx vnt all stock other then 18in wheels and airfilter setup. Its all origional paint the pass side skirt has some damage can be easily fixed with some fiberglass work its just a good clean driver but it has the typical flakeing paint job. I bought the car to have a cool DD that gets decent milage but its so hard to stay out of my megacab:D.

What it needs is front and rear facia and paint to make it a nice car. The car has the shelby seats but they are not the recaro style:protest:.

If i cant find somebody to buy it, it will be getting a 550hp TIII i would just rather not tearapart a good vnt car. $3000obo can deliver up to 500mi from 59912

Do you have the original wheels? How about some pics? I have an 89 CSX, don't come across many of these rare cars.

That is a rare one,wish I could do it but it ain't happening right now.Good luck
Oh by the way,any pics or info on that 550HP TIII engine?
Doug

I have one of these as well. I hope you can find someone that will take care of it. Best of luck with the sale. You might try Turbo Mopar.com

Do you have the original wheels? How about some pics? I have an 89 CSX, don't come across many of these rare cars.

As evidenced by my user name, I have 87 CSX 452 since 1998. Always loved the 89s. Good luck with the sale.
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back