Status
Not open for further replies.

73du5t3r

Small Block
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is my Dads car and he is wanting to sell it so figured i put it on here since we are all into toys. PM me if interested and we will go from there.

1990 corvette
128,631 miles

GENERAL:
Owned since 1997
It has been driven daily and needs restoration.
It has been GARAGED when not in use.
DRIVETRAIN:
The transmission was rebuild in 1998.
The usual altenator, starter, injectors, brakes, rotors, tires, etc items were replaced when needed.
The wheels are good.
The brakes are good.
About 50% of the tread on the Michellen Pilots are good.
INTERIOR:
The interior needs carpet and seatcovers (OK for me, maybe not for anyone else)
The dash and dashboard is good, the doorpanels are good.
The radio front speakers don't work (Bose) the back ones do.
It has an alarm system with remote door locks.
All of the glass is good and work.
EXTERIOR:
It has two cracks about wheelwell (there when I got it)
It has two places on the hood (small) that were fixed before I got it.
The paint job is good.
REASON FOR SELLING:
It has been a good car for him. He has 4 cars, one is a 1995 corvette, he dosent need two anymore.

$4500 or make offer no trades. as for bottom dollar make offer anything will be considered but be reasonable.

100_1587_2.jpg

This is a MOPAR site isn't it??...

"Got a car you want to sell? Even if it isnt an A-Body Mopar feel free to list it here for FREE" hummmmmm

anyway 74360duster i will get more details but i edited the first post with more info.

Admit It .
Some Of Us Mopar Guys Have Chebbies Hidden In The Garge.

I've a brother who might be interested, heck I know my wife would be. Can you post more pics, milage, and problems? Thanks.

more info added he is working on getting me more pics of it.

70dartks---i have a ricer in addition to my 4 American cars, but mine stands up for itself lol (look in sig)

Thanks for helping me sell this thing guys my Dad is in IT like i am and he was part of the cut backs, it is not good in this field right now.

Many thanks!!!!!

Hard to believe a 1990 model is an old car now. I assume it's automatic but it's hard to tell from the pic with the leather shift boot. At this price it could be a fun driver.

yes it is an auto and very fun to drive i would love to make my duster handle the way this thing does.

Apparently you guys arn't as hard-core Mopar as me. I never said that it was only for Mopar's. But everybody has there poor me story how broke they are and need to sell there **** to pay the bills. If I wanted to see that I would watch Oprah. This is a A-body mopar site, that's kinda what ya expect to see here, now with all that out of the way, Good luck with the sale, and if ya sell it here that's good to!!

Apparently you guys arn't as hard-core Mopar as me. I never said that it was only for Mopar's. But everybody has there poor me story how broke they are and need to sell there **** to pay the bills. If I wanted to see that I would watch Oprah. This is a A-body mopar site, that's kinda what ya expect to see here, now with all that out of the way, Good luck with the sale, and if ya sell it here that's good to!!

I dont speak like this often on the side and my apologies to the mods but, Dont be such a dick! Let the guy sell his f---ing car and stop making comments in for sale ads that arent yours.

Thanks for stepping up and saying something to moparsegura i guess he doesnt know what a true AUTO enthusiast is

AUTO= Anything

But anyway back to the Vette....

Guys, come one. If you dont have anything nice to say about the add, dont say anything. Im tired of reading the negative comments in the classified section.

:toothy10:I love my cars, all of them.........I hope it sells, it is a fine piece of AMERICAN MUSCLE.....And I would like a GLHS....{golikehellsomore} :toothy10::toothy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back