Status
Not open for further replies.

furious70

Big Motor in a little car
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1991 Dodge W250, 3/4 ton, 4wd, 5 speed manual with the cummins diesel. Power windows, locks, steering, brakes. 3.54 gears. OEM Infinity cd/tape combo radio and speakers. Trailer brake and class IV hitch. Borgeson steering shaft. Wired for 7 pin and 6 pin and gooseneck. 192,000mi. All terrain tires have 20k on them. New parts in the last 10k miles:

tie rod bar and ends
power steering box
front rotors and pads
front brake hoses
a/c evaporator
Master cylinder
brake booster
calipers
front knuckles

I'm the 3rd owner of this truck and have put the last 50k mi on it, having owned it since 2001. The truck was a farm truck before I bought it. It has hauled a lot of cattle and cars but has been well taken care of. Previous owners used the local dealership and I did my own work or had my uncle do the bigger jobs. I rarely drive the truck anymore (less than 5000mi the last several years), and I really need more than a single cab now. There's still some good life left in this truck so it's time to let someone else make this cummins whistle.
I had the body touched up in 2005 with different fenders and rocker patches. It is starting to rust through again. At that time I por15'ed the underneath to protect the truck against the salt brine they now use on the roads. The truck is very structurally sound, it's just not pretty as new. There is rust up in the roof corners as well.

The a/c is converted to 134a and blows cool, not ice cold. It does have a small leak and needs recharged each season. It keeps you comfortable down the road.

Mechanically the truck runs hard and gets great mpg. Commuting regularly will get 20mpg. The truck has the upgraded 16cm^2 turbine housing on it, afc and starwheel turned in, fuel pin set to full fuel, and the full load screw is in about 2 turns past the collar. It has Isspro boost and pyro gauges. The truck runs between 600-900* most of the time, I don't think I've ever seen it go over 1100 when towing. Never been on a dyno, but is much stronger than a stock 5.9 HO truck, pulls with ease, but is not turned up so much that you need to worry about it burning itself down when towing.

The only thing the truck really needs is a tail pipe. I was going to make my own 4" but didn't get around to it.

I'm asking $5000obo for the truck. Would possibly be interested in trading up/down/sideways for a club/crew cab or classic mopar. May be able to deliver some distance at buyer's expense as well.

Pictures at
https://picasaweb.google.com/mrfurious70/Truck?authuser=0&feat=directlink

2011-08-07_16-53-41_745.jpg

Did I over look the location? If I sell my dually duramax, Im going to get into one of these..

are you interested.1993 dodge . 2004 common rail diesel motor 1800 miles on motor 600 on trans Truck is almost mint. paint chip on passenger side door never rusted. drive anywhere. Its a short bed and lifted would rather have another long bed for my dump insert .Steve

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 8,830
  • 2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 9,784
  • 4.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 3,194
i may be interested in trading my 1974 duster for it ill post some pics either sat night or sunday if ur interested. i kinda need a 4wd since winters comming

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back