Status
Not open for further replies.

MADMarc

Just a d00d
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased the car with a thrown bearing @ 147k miles. The car currently has 195k w/a new motor @ 147k and new mitsubishi transmission and transfer case that have less than 20k miles on them. Yes, they are straight from mitsubishi, not rebuilds and I dont regret it at all :)...even though it cost more than I bought the car for. The clutch is a Southbend Stage II OFE w/the cryo treatment for longevity. Engagement is awesome and if I could keep the clutch for the next car I definitely would. I love the damn thing.

To list things out that the car has:

New motor installed @ 147717 miles
New OEM Mitsu trans and tcase (not rebuilds) at around 175-180k (will have to check my receipts for an exact mileage)
ECU has already been changed out by the previous owner
5Zigen fn01r-c 18" wheels
Falken Ziex 912 tires put on less than 5k miles ago
PST Aluminum 2-piece driveshaft
Maximal TCase bracket
Southbend Stage 2 cryo treated clutch
fuel lab afpr
braided fuel loop
hotwired denso 'supra' pump
greddy profec b spec II EBC and turbo timer
DNP y-pipe
DNP preturbo intake pipes
TorqueMasters precat eliminators (GT PRO used to sell them, and the fitment is perfect)
3sx downpipe w/a high flow cat after it
dual core fmic
sound deadener on the doors and hatch
axles have already been replaced due to torn boots
calipers are powdercoated red w/"STEALTH" on the fronts
kyb gr2 struts w/eibach springs
infinity kappa speakers (6x9's and 6's)
you can see that the valve cover has been powdercoated and has the stealth spark plug cover, the upper plenum has been polished and courtesy of the previous owner I have those blingin polished pieces over the fuse box, power steering, knock sensor, etc... :p
NGK wires and I JUST replaced the plugs a few weeks ago
coils were replaced about 20-25k ago w/new oem ones
driver's window regulator has already been replaced
dark dark daaAAArk tint all around :p
K&N intake system

I know I am missing things, but that is what I can recall off the top of my head and I have only listed things that are currently installed on the car. TONS of receipts from myself and the previous owner to show the work that's been done on this car. Previous owner had maintenance receipts...I have goodie receipts :p

The catches:
I took my wheels to walmart and the bastards scratched the clear coat finish on them :( I can show it to you in person...also one has some rash on it because, and I'm embarrassed to say, I didn't see the damn curb at a drive thru atm - you should've heard me cursing the world when that happened. The rack and pinion needs new boots - it still works fine, but the boots are torn. The driver's side seat is torn. The brakes need to be done. There is still meat on the pads, but they are noisy and the rotors need a turn. Umm, and the headgaskets and ds cam seals ought to be replaced. I have some OEM mitsu gaskets that will go with whoever takes the car or engine, and the cam seals are stupid cheap separately. Lastly, somebody nicked (knicked?) me in the parking lot at school. It scraped some paint off of my rear bumper...a respray on the bumper wouldn't hurt, or swap it out w/a 94+ one!

Again, I know I am missing things, but ask away if you have any questions.

There is still a strong chance that I will be parting it out...but that's not for a couple more months.

Price is $7000. Ah, and all registration and what nots are up to date, so it'd be a quick trip to the DMV to transfer the title over without any lame fees. Smog is on the buyer, but I can assist with that if need be. I will be, however, keeping the head unit and very likely the battery. They will be going in the next car.

If you need more pics, I would be happy to snap some shots. These are just the ones I've had on photobucket...the rain is messing me up and preventing me from taking fresh pictures. (hence the calipers aren't red in that daytime shot)

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back