-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 92 W350 single cab LE truck, 12V, 5 speed I would like to trade. I bought the truck as a donor for my 79' crew cab but I just bought a house and the garage cannot accommodate a big mess like this conversion would entail. The truck is "as is" with no title. I got the truck from a yard In OKC and didn't have a straight panel on it and was missing radiator. My father got the truck running, I installed a new radiator. Fresh oil change and it runs like the day it was born. The front clip, doors and bed have been swapped to better sheet metal (since my intention was to use in my crew cab). I can send pics on request. I don't have many but a few. The yard bent the rear driveshaft with a forklift when they put it on a trailer. I removed the shaft and locked the hubs and drove around the place. I'm in the service and will be moving so on top of a small garage I just can't move it. Truck is located in Delaware OK 74027. At my fathers house. I'd really lime to see someone use this on a conversion . I'd trade fok a running pop top ramcharger or trailduster. Id consider other running trucks or dart sport. Partial trades considered as well. Thanks to everyone for their time.
Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back