[SOLD] 1993 Dodge Dakota (Great for Running Gear)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Strader

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1993 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab. Rebuilt 5.2L Magnum V8 that has been converted to a 600 cfm carburator w/electric choke. Stainless headers with true dual exhaust using stainless mufflers. Air gap dual plane aluminum manifold, Comp Cams roller cam, Cloyes double roller timing chain, Hughes valve springs, Trick Flow pushrods, Clevite bearings, Hastings rings, Felpro gaskets, HEI billet distributor, external Carter electric fuel pump, electric fan with thermostat, new radiator, new water pump, mopar performance voltage regulator, 5" shift light tach, all gauges work. 46RH/A518 automatic transmission rebuilt with red alto powerpak clutch packs, all billet servos, billet actuators, kevlar kickdown band, transgo shift kit, viper high stall lockup torque converter (about 2500 stall). Limited slip differential with 3.55 gears. This was my winter/spring project. It's a great little hot rod truck that runs, shifts and sounds great and has excellent throttle response. The body is straight and rust free. New windshield. Front tires are brand new, rear tires are a couple years old with very little wear. Brakes are good. Electric windows and door locks. It's a fun little truck. The running gear would be awesome in a Dart, Duster or rat rod. $3600.00

Located in Salem, Oregon 97306

Here's a video link to it running and at the track. I ran it a total of three times down the strip with a best time of 14.1@100mph. It weighed just under 4000lbs at the starting line.

dakota2.jpg

dakota.jpg

What are the specs on that cam and did it require any other work?
Can we assume you kept the 1.6 ratio rockers?

The cam is a comp cam crs264hr-12. 210/220 .512 lift with 1.6 rockers. No other work was required for the cam other than the valve springs and pushrods?

I lowered the price of the truck to $3200.00 locally. It's getting lowered every week until it sells. I need the space for other projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back