Not open for further replies.

gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
93 Ramcharger I need to sell. 318 Magnum A-518 O/D trans. I have over $8,000 invested into it and all was done within the last 3,000 miles unless otherwise noted. Truck has 151,000 miles on it.
Painted in May 2013 factory forest green and tan lower half. B/C
new chrome bumpers, grille, headlight buckets,headlights,door handles, chrome power mirrors. new window wiskers, weatherstrip, door seals and tail lights.

New 31/10.50x15 Kohmo tires all 4, rotors, pads, rear brakes. New Sure grip W/3.55 gears. Axle seals Driveshaft U-joints. Complete rebuilt front end. New inner 4wd u-joints/seals.

Magnaflow stainless duals, cat converter. O2 sensor,temp sending unit, battery. Complete tune-up. New ECM, fuseable links. Trans rebuilt at 110,000 miles sending unit/fuel pump around the same time. ( gas gauge is not correct. works, just off)

The rear hatch cracked at hinges after painting when the strong arms were put on. It open and closes. I did remove the hatch cylinders so it can be used. I have another hatch already painted that will go with the truck. The radio does not work. I have new speakers for it, not installed yet.

I am missing some of the work done to it. Please ask any questions and I will answer them as best I can. It is Delaware tagged and insured with a clear title in my name.
Asking $6,500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back