Status
Not open for further replies.

DroVal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1994 Camaro Z28 T-Tops $3500.00 OBO 5.7 V8 and Automatic

Located in Gilbert, AZ. This is a 2 owner vehicle. My Aunt bought it new. It is originally a California car. Was brought here 3 years ago (Roughly). Car has 176k miles on it and motor was replaced at 116k. My Aunt was very good about regular maintenance and left me with plenty of receipts to show it. It also has the original Certi-Card, owners manual, build sheet, and some of the original warranty paperwork. Have clean AZ title. Car runs strong and I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. I am moving and considered taking it with me, but need the money for the move, so it has to go.

Overall this is a great car. It has some cosmetic issues and a few other small issues, but nothing serious. If I didn't need the money for the move I would keep this car. I drove it up to Pinetop about a month or so ago and it was fun relaxing drive. I am also willing to consider Mopar trades, let me know what you have.

Recent work done:

-New Yokohama Tires w/roughly only 400 miles on them
-Front Brakes done 6 mo ago

As of 7/30/2013:

-New Fuel Filter
-Airfilter
-Rear brake Pads
-Rear shocks

As of 09/10/2013:

- New Valve cover gaskets
-New transmission mount
- Cooling System flushed
-Oil and Filter change
-New coolant line gaskets and compression fitting (to repair a leaking factory hard cooling line)
-New coolant expansion tank
-New intake gasket
I have receipts for all of the work listed here.

Issues that I know of:
-Stereo cuts in and out from bumps in the road and volume control
-A/C works, but does have a leak and will need to be recharged from time to time if it doesn't get fixed
-Since the mount was replace the trans shifts a bit hard from 1st to 2nd gear, but it has never given me any trouble.
-Paint is faded and clear coat is peeling on hood and black area around the T-Tops
-T-Tops do have a small leak on ea side
-Sun visors were removed. I started to prep them to be recovered. Have both visors still.
-All power windows and locks work, but driver side window recently started "clunking" (only when it reaches the bottom) when rolled all the way down.
-rear main seal has begun to leak, but not a big leak

Have to resize my pics before they can be uploaded. adding the CL listing for the time being for pics http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4175699683.html

Price reduced to $2500.00 Moving soon and really don't want the expense of taking this with me.

Price reduced again $2000. One new issue, driver side window is off track or something. Motor works, but can't roll it up all the way. Something has come lose, cause when you try to roll it up can see it push on the outside of the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back