Status
Not open for further replies.

Danpd69

'69 Valiant Signet
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a 1995 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. This is the last year of production for the YJ (square headlights) and was sold through 1996 (the TJ model came out for 1997). I purchased this vehicle last fall as a toy for my wife and I, and it is not the experience that she was looking for. I am more of a truck guy, so I am going to sell it. It has 201,000 miles, but if you know anything about Jeeps (and the 4.0L I6) you know it is just getting started.

Runs/Drives/Stops Great!

Details:

The Good:
Purchased it down South (Kentucky/Ohio Border) Frame and Floors are extremely solid. The body is in very nice shape, with only a few bubbles here and there.
4.0L Inline 6-cylinder engine. Runs strong, has great oil pressure and runs at good temp. I got 21MPG on the highway driving it back from down South.
5-speed manual transmission, clutch engages nicely and is easy to drive.
BRAND NEW FRONT BRAKES (Pads and Rotors)-Pads have lifetime warranty.
New drivers side axle u-joint.
New valve cover gasket.
4WD- Transfer case shifts smoothly in 4-High and 4-Low
Aftermarket 15-inch aluminum wheels with oversize BFGoodrich All-Terrains (estimate 70% or more life left).
Ice cold A/C!
No cracks in the windshield!
Interior is in nice shape.
All gauges/lights work except fog lamps.
Have newer Bikini top, and roll down portion that separates the front from the back.
Door Uppers are in good shape.
AM/FM/MP3
Aftermarket pistol-grip shift knob.
Has a hitch, though I have never towed anything with it.

The not-so-good:
Full soft top is in poor condition, will need to be replaced (never a concern for me since I always garage store it).
Has Cruise Control, but I don't believe it works.
Rear pinion seal leaks (not too bad).
Will eventually need some exhaust work.
Few small rust bubbles on the tub.
Some stains in the clear-coat on the hood.
As mentioned, the Fog Lamps do not work.
Missing Jack and Tools.

It is not in perfect shape, but it is an extremely SOLID Southern Jeep with unlimited potential.

Based on all of the above, I would rate this Jeep in GOOD condition. Kelley Blue Book in "Good" condition is $5,400. I have knocked $600.00 off that price due to it needing a new full-soft top.

4,800.00 OBRO

Possibly open to trades. I am looking for a 2000-2004 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 with a manual transmission, and will add cash to the right deal.

See it on Craigslist! http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/5053863670.html

Attachments

• IMG_1381.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_1383.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1382.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1384.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1386.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 205