-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbee_68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Magnum 318 engine and 518 overdrive transmission pulled from dodge van with 30,000 original miles. Van was daily driven until it was hit from the side and totaled. Engine was pulled less than two months ago. The transmission is the three pin style connector which means it has an electronic locking torque converter. Everything on the engine is original down to the mopar plug wires.

I have the wiring, computer,fuel pump, power distribution block, and drive-shaft yoke as well so this engine could be swapped into an older car and keep the multi-port fuel injection. You could easily swap the intake and distributor to disguise the engine as an LA motor. Most parts from an LA small block will bolt up to this magnum 318 including the motor mounts and a regular 727 3-speed transmission. If you want more info on a magnum motor swap or running factory fuel injection, pm me and I will respond with my phone number.

I am located near Fort Worth Texas. First to show up with $800 takes everything. I am willing to separate the two if you only want the engine/transmission. If you know of a way to ship something like this, I am willing to try.

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 195
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 191
  • photo 3 (2).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 194
  • photo 4 (2).jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 188
  • photo 5 (2).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 191
Status