Status
Not open for further replies.

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
5.2,A518 or whatever they call it,3.55 gear,235/70/15's,rubber mats,lot of new brake parts but rotors need cleaning/cutting because they are very "grabby".Also,after fumigating the wasps under the hood,the alternator is only putting out 10 volts according to the dash gauge.Possible the belt is also coated and should be replaced.Have extra alternator but to lazy to install it.Back to the brakes:I read where certain pads will leave residue on the rotors from sitting and this causes a place they grab first then release. The picture for the sliding side door was deleted but it has rust about 3" up from the bottom.I don't think it is flapping yet but it can't be far away.I got this van after I had surgery and never drove it cause I was still able to drive the pick-up.Has under 115,000, runs well.Would like a Weiand 340 tunnel ram with double pumper carbs and linkage. Will also sell outright if you are interested. Thanks! Bob

Attachments

• dodge van 1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 184
  • dodge van 2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 174
Looked at the title,It's a 95.Maybe should take the glasses off next time.Would also trade for a new set of bare cast iron aftermarket Magnum heads.Thanks for looking!Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back