1998 Dodge SST Truck Have Leak!!!!!!!

-

kt340sport

Reaction score
I know i am not on the right sight but cannot access the truck site , for what ever reason not sure. My brother has a 98 Dodge SST Truck just purchased it about 3 months ago and we found the carpet was damp .After taking out the interior and carpet , i got inside and he put the hose to me , this is an original paint truck with no rust what so ever , found the leak was dripping off the screws that hold the blower motor on , seems like the heater box is getting water in it , would there be drain holes plugged somewher on the pass side , or does anybody have suggestions .I know there is someone on her poss had this problem . Thanks alot.

Your problem is a clogged drain hose for the A/C heater box,it is building up and going out which ever way possible.It could be some one removed the dash and did not secure the heater box correctly also.he drain can be filled with leaves,and crap,do that first and post back,mrmopartech

Your problem is a clogged drain hose for the A/C heater box,it is building up and going out which ever way possible.It could be some one removed the dash and did not secure the heater box correctly also.he drain can be filled with leaves,and crap,do that first and post back,mrmopartech

^^^ this ^^

Good info my SS/T does the same thing only I know for a fact my A/C drain is draining properly. It's leaves a huge puddle wherever I stop. Mine has a cracked windshield and it will be getting replaced, some guys are experiencing windshield urethane shrinkage causing a leak on the passenger side too. Something else to look at also.

I know it is not leaking from the windshield , it is dripping right of the blower motor , if you put a lot of water on the truck and turn on the blower you can hear it on the squril cage, anyway interior is all back in today carpet dry ect , will not get it wet till i find the problem.

-
Back