*Dry storage
*17 feet open bow deep V hull
*Less than 50 hours on water
*3 Vinyl seats can be moved and positioned at 7 different locations
*Life jackets for the whole family, child and adult size
*Night running light for low light/emergency beacon
*Full enclosure canvas top for chilly windy fishing days
*Fish finder with max depth of 2,000 I have to check to be sure for depth

Outboard: 2000 Mercury Optimax 90 hp (I think its opti max anyway)
Trolling outboard: 2000 Mercury 4 stroke 5.0

Misc:
*All papers to boat, trailer, motors.
*2 Cannon Down riggers, brand new, mounts installed.
*Custom welded aluminum outrigger set up with planner boards
*6-8 brand new scotty pole holders
*Rack and pinion set up to connect the trolling motor to the main motor so you can steer with the wheel.
*Lure Jensen troll speed ......thing.

Too much cash went into this boat and we never use it. down/out riggers, pole holders, troll speed thingie is dads rest is mine, he wants $800 for everything when it costs nearly twice that new and its only been used 1-2 times and in good condition.

I'm asking $10,000 for everything, or partial trade for a 70-72 duster with cash. May do straight trade for the right one, but I don't want one that's too nice because I plan to turn it into a restro-mod street fighter.

Pictures can be seen at http://missoula.craigslist.org/bar/2475029710.html

I live in Missoula, Montana. I'm not stingy and would be willing to work out a deal but all trades must come to me. I'd take into account the gas/time it costed to get here and subtract that from the price of the boat or how much cash you'd need to lump in with the trade. Contact via PM.

Nobody wants a boat? Figured everybody wanted a boat in summer :(

Willing to sell/trade boat without motors for 5,000, or motors individually if this works for anyone.

Talked with my dad for a bit. We're willing to drive almost anywhere in the US for the right trade. So here it is, if you live in Texas, New york, or California... we'll make the trip if you got what im looking for and are honest to your word. I've drove 4 hours before to pick up a car, had a trailer, cash in hand..... kid tells me he sold it to someone else, when I specifically told him I was going to be there at 11 am...... which i was and when I called him up... I find its sold. Waste of gas and money = pissed off. :) also, make sure its ok with your wife, dog, kids or whatever forces you answer to.

imag0159o.jpg

imag0160k.jpg

imag0163x.jpg

27261910150703155750643.jpg

Happy happy shiny sparkly pictures? Currently considering ANY 60-72 mopar as a trade, willing to do a partial cash trade if your car isn;t close to 10,000 in cash/trade value.

Edit: No 4 doors, thanks.

Bump, c'mon anybody out there? $9500 orpartial cash+ trade of 60-70 mopar (dont care what kind it is as long as its a 2 door and driver.)

Hurtin for money pretty bad now.

BUMP -- still for sale, trade or cash+trade

Price is negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back