1st annual car show

-
This are funny!

Actually, the one with the sponge under the wiper arm would work, I lost a wiper blade on my work truck once and had to wrap a rag around the end so it wouldn't scratch the glass while driving in the rain, it worked till I got to the next town that had a new blade!

Should I be embarrassed that I've actually done the same thing as 4 of those pics? Never made a particle board trunk though... that was pretty slick.

Should I be embarrassed that I've actually done the same thing as 4 of those pics? Never made a particle board trunk though... that was pretty slick.

I'm afraid to ask which 4 lol , I've done the rag under the wiper and the chain lock on a camper / job trailer but most of those look pretty sketchy at best .

That is some funny stuff but i think i got some of them beat when i was 16 i bought my first car was happy as hell paid 1200 for a 73 ford mustang looked at it on Friday had my dad take me back to buy it the next day after he got off work got there jumped in it got15 minutes down the road started getting dark tried turning on the head lights no luck ended up driving the60 or so miles to my house with 2 of my dads mag lights duct taped to the fenders redneck rigging but by god it worked

-
Back