1st annual "FORABODIESONLY"CAR- BA- QUE

-
tony,
take GARDEN STATE PARKWAY to TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE...684 to 84
84 to danbury..adam will have to take it from there!!! :salut:

directions from i 84 west (new york, new jersey etc)

684 to 84 east into connecticut, exit 5 end of ramp go down hill to light.then go straight (rte37)1 mile at 4th light bear left(theres a shopping center in front of you)after bearing left go about another mile to your 3rd light make a right onto JENETTE RD(theres a little drive thru dairy mart on the corner)go up jenette and take the 2nd left onto MABLE AVE folow mable ave to the end, at that point you will come to a stop sign which is where MABLE AVE tees with EAST PEMBROKE RD go through the stop sign and right up my driveway. adress is 47 east pembroke rd

directions from i 84 east (easten ct mass rhode island etc)

i 84 to exit 6 at end of ramp take a right go 100 feet to the next light bear left(theres a shopping center in front of you)after bearing left go about another mile to your 3rd light make a right onto JENETTE RD(theres a little drive thru dairy mart on the corner)go up jenette and take the 2nd left onto MABLE AVE folow mable ave to the end(a short neighborhood rd) to a stop sign which is where MABLE AVE tees with EAST PEMBROKE RD go through the stop sign and right up my driveway. adress is 47 east pembroke rd

How late does cruise night go? I am going to a 50th anniversary party in Connecticut that day. Maybe I can swing by afterwards.
I won't be driving the Dart, maybe Neon, maybe Concorde.

Wholly crap! get busy on the car for the weekend and look at what happens. :shock:

Lara, Everyone in this post has been very diplomatic. I'm sorry if you feel your toes were stepped on with the name thing, I do understand your point. However, maybe you could come back and apologize, turn your tude down just a little(ok a lot) and we could all move on and best of all, get along.
I'm sure everyone would be cool with that [-o<

She wont be coming back. I banded her ISP address. If she would like to say sorry my email address is can be found in my profile. Then she can come back.

man i wish i was closer to u guys this sucks! :evil: id love to show my hunk of crap off! :cheers: :scratch:

Wow! I haven't read this thread until today,looks like i missed a good argument! :geek:
Wish i could make it to your get together and meet some of you guy's, but i'm just not gonna be able to make it. :cry:

You guys are the BEST!! Everyone is a diplomat and has been able to share thier ideas without being mena like Lara. I', sorry if I stepped on any toes, I just don't like it when people get selfish. I REALLY wish we could be there to meet you guys and ssee some sweet cars. You got any tips on how to restore a 71 Duster, on a budget? 8)

Greetings! I'm sorry I missed all the action this last week. Keep your chins up about the Car-B-Que. It may seem like a lot of planning, but it will be worth it! I hope you post lots of pictures so those of us that can't make it can see how much fun you had!! :eek: We're restoring our Duster and unfortunately we don't have any pictures yet, but if anyone has any ideas or tips from experience feel free to share any.

P.S. That last posting from Duster 340 was really me, I'm just not that good with the whole sign in, sign out thing yet. Sorry honey. (Please don't give him crap for the honey :eek:ops: )

-
Back