1st cruise in

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok after 2 years working on the Dart we made it to our first cruise in.Got to see a lot of old friendsssss and met some new ones.Get this one we went to get Cindy some new shoes and come back and some dork, not a car nut tho spills a cut of coffee down the left door of the Dart,snap loose it lol.Lucky no damage and the guy next to us in a Mustang cleans it up.All in all was great to get back in the loop.Sorry no pics cindy forgot the camara but next time I will remember some nice mopars there.

Got to be a good feeling after all the hard work you've gone through. As long as the coffee was from Timmy's, you did right by forgiving, although I would have preferred a champagne christening.

Grant

Glad you got out there . Little coffee make 'er go faster LOL
Happy Moparing

Glad to hear you got out and had a day whith friends and made some new friends
And most of all got the Dart out and had a day with it with you finely, I know it had to be a great day Snake :cheers:

Great to hear you got her out Don!! You both must have had big $hit eating grins!! Sorry bout the "christening" at least it was on the outside and didnt spill it on the inside! Enjoy!! Yeah next time dont forget the camera.

Don't forget the Belleville A&W car show this Friday July 9 6-8pm. I unfortunately have to work until 9pm so I won't be there. I'm looking forward to seeing your Dart

Don't forget the Belleville A&W car show this Friday July 9 6-8pm. I unfortunately have to work until 9pm so I won't be there. I'm looking forward to seeing your Dart

thanks for the reminder Ron,but got my Daughter moveing home AGAIN lol so takeing my work shop apart for her to have that room,so maybe not make it.

-
Back