1ST GEN BARRACUDA OWNERS GET THE FOR SALE SIGN OUT

-
Push to start?
It means it has the modern push button starter switch like my 2012 Chrysler 300 has. The switch is labeled ”Push to Start”.

It is activated by the RFID keyfob in your pocket so all you need to do is push the button to start.

Push button start I assume. The latest phase of starting. You know... like a Prius.

Or my Dakota that has to be manually started at the relay. By pushing the armature.

You aint living until you push start a powerglide.
Soo... how do you stop it? Push the start button.:wtf:

You aint living until you push start a powerglide.
Soo... how do you stop it? Push the start button.:wtf:
Yes. It’s push to start and push to stop.

Try joining the 21st century. You are already halfway there being on the internet and using computers.

ive had plenty of pre 21st century push to start vehicles
if i was smart, i'd park on a hill, otherwise id have to find a few friends to push it

Yes. It’s push to start and push to stop.

Try joining the 21st century. You are already halfway there being on the internet and using computers.
Laughing. I'm up to my neck in ADAS. Doesn't mean I cant make fun of it.

sure i could, it wasnt the starting that got me, it was the sprint to catch up and jump in once it kicked on in 3rd gear that got me
Reminds me of the time I ran out of fuel in my dads flat fender jeep. I knew it was out of gas and used the momentum to push it five more blocks to home.

I will prob get flamed for this. But it doesnt look that bad, except for the worn seat upholstery on the side of the drivers seat, and the missing air filter it doesnt seem that bad. Of course i dont think its worth $50k either. That being said, theres an *** for every seat. It will sell.

At least its not tacky looking like the pix of the flame painted first gen dart with the t top roof and trans am nose tacked on that i see periodically popping up here.

Last edited:
-
Back