1st Meloy dodge car show

-

63dartman

Reaction score
Well, after many years the Augies mopar car show is history......THe Augies are closing up shop in Belen NM and we had to move our annual car show to Albuquerque. For a first time show it went fairly well. Here are some pics including my dart. I took second place in a-body modified:) I don't think there were alot of entries in that class:) We had over 120 cars at the show. This is a mopar only show. They also had a black 08 challenger on the showroom floor that looked stunning!
It was a nice comfortable 97 degrees with lot's of sun. I also broke a throttle cable on the way and had to turn up the idle to 3K to get her back home for repairs before I could actually make it to the show. Good thing the show was moved less than 5 miles from my house.

P.S. I spelled Melloy wrong in the header:)

P6140054.jpg

P6140050.jpg

P6140059.jpg

P6140065.jpg

P6140072.jpg

P6140070.jpg

P6140068.jpg

P6140052.jpg

P6140073.jpg

P6140057.jpg

I agree on the road runner! Once in awhile a car comes along and just grabs you and pulls you in. Well, that roadrunner did it for me that day. I told the owners that it was probably the best looking roadrunner I have ever seen and they really appreciated the comment.

Also the blown hemi is raced locally and runs in the 9's at 5500 sea level. The driver is also paralyzed from the waste down and rolls in a chair when not in the car. I think it would take alot of kahuna's to get in a car like that knowing you can't just pull yourself out and run if needed!!

-
Back