1st time out in the Dart!

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
Me and a buddy put TRAnny fluid in the ole Swinger today and took her out for a little drive... wow! So fockin fun man! That thing feels like it has some nutz... Now I've never driven a old schools muscle car b4 so not sure what to expect, but just w/that 318 it would go!

we just took her around the block a few times...shes really loose up front but other than that it was fun!

Jason

Awesome man! Yep I racall even my Dads 318 70 Satalitle with a midel cam and headers got with the program. It was a freeway flyer, but man these old cars do have some guts!

Glad you had fun!

Me and a buddy put TRAnny fluid in the ole Swinger today and took her out for a little drive... wow! So fockin fun man! That thing feels like it has some nutz... Now I've never driven a old schools muscle car b4 so not sure what to expect, but just w/that 318 it would go!

we just took her around the block a few times...shes really loose up front but other than that it was fun!

Jason

I had a 69 318 GT with edelbrock mainfold and 650 holly 4 speed
Ran high 14's at the track. It was alot of fun to drive.

So is my current 69 GTS (440)

yup I'vd never givin this 318 much thought but it does have a lil lopey cam and heads on it as well!

It will do till my 5.7L Hemi is ready to abuse these tires...lol

Jason

Most excellent!! They can be impresive for SB. I'm sure with a little bit of tinkering there's a few kick *** 318s out there that will out run those other guys..... :toothy10:

Motor 3.JPG

-
Back