$2,000...no lowball offers I know what I got...

-
Are you sure? The Desoto Dictionary states that set up was only available on Chrysler Colts
I had one of those poly hemis in a 68 Dodge Duster with 16" factory steel rims and six piston front and rear disc brakes, also original factory pieces. It really ran well!

Wow....Dodge Dusters and Chrysler Colts....I have a lot to learn....must be really rare? Where can I find these? Pete....If I located a coveted issue of the Desoto Dictionary would it help me understand more about these beasts that you well educated men talk about? I need more info!!!

Wow....Dodge Dusters and Chrysler Colts....I have a lot to learn....must be really rare? Where can I find these? Pete....If I located a coveted issue of the Desoto Dictionary would it help me understand more about these beasts that you well educated men talk about? I need more info!!!
This kind of expertise and knowledge is not easily obtained. It take years of studying the teachings of master peyote and professor LSD. The two of which have been great inspirations to many

I was skeptical of the previous owner's claim of originality. But I have papers from Worman and Govier that its 100% legit. If the fish bowls from Keith have correct mounting holes pre drilled, one would bolt right on my 68 Duster. I might have to remove the rear window squirters and wiper pre-assembly mechanism though.

I was skeptical of the previous owner's claim of originality. But I have papers from Worman and Govier that its 100% legit. If the fish bowls from Keith have correct mounting holes pre drilled, one would bolt right on my 68 Duster. I might have to remove the rear window squirters and wiper pre-assembly mechanism though.

rear window squirters? Wow, never heard of them...but I do have vent wing window squirters on my ride and I thought those were rare....I guess you learn something new everyday!

rear window squirters? Wow, never heard of them...but I do have vent wing window squirters on my ride and I thought those were rare....I guess you learn something new everyday!
I have taillight squirter's on all my cars, they must have that option for me to buy them.

Alright guys and gals....still have some of these beauties left...3 to be exact... @68original wants one and I just sold this guy one....he shoehorned one in his whatchamacallit car and won an award at the Pebble Beach car show...get one now before the price goes up...would also make a great stocking stuffer...but you may need an extra nail to hold the stocking up!

B224D31C-7B52-4E53-BBD8-92F6B1E9DF70.jpeg

My 67 Dodge Duster had a super rare Factory Wankel engine. Never seen one since.

Fun fact, did you know that Wankel was originally part of the conglomerate of Wankel Yankel Strokel Engines, Inc? WYSE for short. I think they also built computers for Sector Seven. Once DMC bought in they went tits up.

Last edited:
I don’t think they’ll sell to fast, there aren’t any more of those Pegasoreass’ left
Alright guys and gals....still have some of these beauties left...3 to be exact... @68original wants one and I just sold this guy one....he shoehorned one in his whatchamacallit car and won an award at the Pebble Beach car show...get one now before the price goes up...would also make a great stocking stuffer...but you may need an extra nail to hold the stocking up!

View attachment 1715837277

Air Force One has gone EV. Testing tomorrow over the Atlantic Ocean. I have tickets, will trade for gas.

-
Back