-
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhhouse7

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 1960 Valiants for sale, one decent and one mostly complete parts car. I do not have the title for either car, I had one but lost it before making the transfer.

The nicer of the two hasn't been driven in 5 years, but did drive pretty well before that. My wife wanted the car because of the cute factor, but we never got around to making it sound enough for city life. Now the baby is here :sign12: so, same old story, no time, no money. The car is actually quite straight, with only minimal amounts of rust. The chrome is all there (I think) and still in good shape. The car only has 58k on it and as I understand it I am the 3rd owner. It would make an excellent driver or restoration candidate.

The parts car is mosly there, missing the front seats, carb and radiator. It also has some damage to the right front. Supposedly the engine was rebuilt shortly before the accident. Pretty sound car otherwise.

BOTH cars will need to be towed home. I can't see getting the good one running and safe enough to dirve without some work.

I am asking $1800 for BOTH cars cash please.

Please PM me if interested.

view

open

view

view

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back