2.50 Exhaust pipes for a 67 383 4spd conv.

-

rcdarkknight

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone makes front pipes in 2.50 pipe that would fit a 1967 Barracuda 383 four spd Conv. S model. That fit the original manifolds, Close the the same configuration as the stock front pipes? The vehicle would be useing dynomax mufflers and tti 2.50 tail pipes.

Thank You RC

I have used "Accurate" in the past and everything fit very well on my 67 fish. They shipped it out quickly and everything was included.

I have used "Accurate" in the past and everything fit very well on my 67 fish. They shipped it out quickly and everything was included.
Thank you for the info on Accurate, I did go on there site and checked
what they did sell for the 383 and 440 Barracuda.
I know everybody has a hard time makeing front pipes for the Mopars
because of the welded flanges. Also if you are going to take a original looking vehicle and add some HP to her without changing the look. Useing the original
Manifolds. Most poeple want front pipes that are 2.50
The pipes accurate sell are two part front pipes and are only 2.25 pipe.
TTi makes a really nice set of Mandrel bent Tail pipes that use Dynomax mufflers, But it puts the muffler in a different location. They also make the front pipes to go to the manifolds with a x-pipe and front pipes to go to the manifolds are short pipes to slide into the x-pipe. If you would like to keep the original look you are out of luck, no?

RC

-
Back