[FOR SALE] 2 AMC Matador Coupe (Projects or Parts)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 AMC Matador X Coupe black w/white stripe originally green w/black stripe (rare color) black interior bucket seats w/console. 360 4 barrel auto. on floor. Needs complete restoration. I had the engine running from a gas can a couple years ago and it sounded strong. Some brakework done. Body has quite a bit of rust but could be repaired. I have new seat covers and carpet. The winshield is cracked but I have a brand new ppg tinted windshield (cost me $650.00) I also have rechromed front and rear bumpers and repainted 14" rally wheels w/centers and trim rings. The other car is a 1977 Matador coupe marroon ext. w/red int. 360 2 barrel auto on floor w/bucket seats and console. I had this car running a couple years ago on a gas can but it now has no spark. This car also needs interior work. I also have new carpet and seat covers for this car. This car also needs rust repair. The Floor is the worst (the previous owner left the windows partially open to keep it aired out outside!) I also have too many hard to find parts for these cars to mention including NOS and aftermarket such as headers, intakes distributors, etc. Titles available for both cars. The cars are located in central PA. (17821) and must be picked up. Prefer to sell all as a package. Asking $2500.00 Cash for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back