2 B-Bodies for sale / trade for NICE 71-72 Duster...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1967GTX440

Life is Short so Enjoy your Ride!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys, Just joined up today - nice site!

I'm looking to thin the herd and get back into an A-Body, preferrably a 71-72 V8 Duster...

My cars:
1967 Plymouth GTX, #'s matching, 440, auto, suregrip, buildsheet, fendertag, window sticker. 475hp/525 lb ft, 12.09 @ 108mph - now has 15x7 cop wheels and 68 vintage dogs... I value this car at $29k

GTX PICS/VIDEO Here

1972 Plymouth 340 Road Runner, #'s matching, rustfree NC car, one owner (then me), fresh cosmetic redo, buildsheet, fendertag was lost be original owner who had a paint job done years ago. Orig FE5 Red over white buckets/console, new seat covers, headliner, carpet... not as nice as the 67 GTX but still a good driver. I pulled the roof and the hood "Tank Tracks" off the car - hated that looks. New stripes are high quality "reflective" 72 Strobes. Bottom line, it's a numbers matching 72 340 Road Runner that's never been rusted... I value this car at $16k

Before:
27323385.jpg

AFTER:

img9145a.jpg

wplake2.jpg

wplake.jpg

Thanks guys!
Dave - Wakefield, MA
email: [email protected]

Aren't those 68 dog dish caps on that 67? O.K. i re read the original post. He fessed up. Very nice cars. Good luck on finding anyone that wants to trurn loose of the money. Same boat here.
Small Block

Thanks guys,

I woudn't expect to trade BOTH cars for an A-Body, just throwing it our there. I would expect the 72 to be trade bait for a car before the GTX - (unless someone wants to buy both!).

Take care,
Dave

67 Dog dishes are 10" and won't fit any other mopar rim other than 67's (I believe) - the 68's are 9" and will fit most of the available steel rims including the cop wheels... good catch!

you can't get much past ole smallblock..........Those cars are vey nice...can I see some inside pics.....

I wouldn't expect to trade BOTH cars for a single A-Body car, unless someone had a pile of cash sitting in the glove compartment! LOL...

Thanks!
Dave

Hey if you want a set of correct 67 GTX dog dish caps that will fit your late ( 9in ) rims I can help you out.I modified a set for my 67 GTX and have since sold the car with its original magnums re-installed.2 very nice cars you've got there!

ogopogo69"at"shaw.ca

dec3107 034_2.jpg

Thanks Nemesis!!

DC

ogopogo - I remember seeing somewhere that you epoxied the smaller 9" caps to the 10" versions to make them fit the non-67 rims - very clever. I also have 14" chrome magnums and redlines (original to the car) as the optional wheels.

covernxr.jpg

I put the GTX on ebay today and my 72 Road Runner is getting delivered on Monday (it's that fresh!).

I have no idea what kind of cash I'd be looking for without seeing your car...

EMAIL me pics if you can, we can start from there [email protected]

Thanks
Dave

72 - I posted the GTX on ebay today, my 72 Road Runner is getting delivered on Monday. As far as cash required - I'd need to see your car first. I have a buddy in Commerce City, how close is that to you?

Email pics of your car and we can go from there - [email protected]

Thanks
Dave

Cheers Dave,Thanks for the extra info etc in the PM.I will be back intouch about the R/R soon.I think my older brother will be real keen when I get the pic's to him.Rob
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back