2 barrel Hemi!!!!!!

-
DA3EDFBA-437D-4CAD-A28E-07A4A097F97F.gif

@pittsburghracer, @ratbastad, can you guys squeeze a few more CFM out of those for me? Lol
Easily, just with a properly blended valve job.
I actually did some H-d heads last summer. The dude came back after riding for a while I guess he was impressed, I can't say what the improvement was because I didn't put them on the flow bench but just by using some basic flow knowledge (which I have a little) I guess it made him happy

Easily, just with a properly blended valve job.
I actually did some H-d heads last summer. The dude came back after riding for a while I guess he was impressed, I can't say what the improvement was because I didn't put them on the flow bench but just by using some basic flow knowledge (which I have a little) I guess it made him happy
I know one of the machinists that built this engine originally said he ground on those things for days! Lol before I had him redo the valve guides I took a few pictures things look like they're pretty hogged out already

I know one of the machinists that built this engine originally said he ground on those things for days! Lol before I had him redo the valve guides I took a few pictures things look like they're pretty hogged out already
I put new seats in for a 2.190 intake that is rediculous big valve in that head.
That engine ate a piston so I got to do a bunch of clean up on the chamber. It's really fun to do those small heads.

I put new seats in for a 2.190 intake that is rediculous big valve in that head.
That engine ate a piston so I got to do a bunch of clean up on the chamber. It's really fun to do those small heads.
I bet man! were they aluminum? This one tried to eat a piston you can see where one of the valves was kissing one of the Forged Pistons... I lunched a valve spring racing

I bet man! were they aluminum? This one tried to eat a piston you can see where one of the valves was kissing one of the Forged Pistons... I lunched a valve spring racing
Yeah aluminum, some newer fully polished things

Hey HarrisonM ! how you been doing? I'm still coughing up yellow crap but my oxygen levels are around 95 to 97 I'm out of shape I lost 30 lb my muscles atrophied but all in all I'm able to get up and move around I was on death's door before I firmly believe you guys in your prayers actually help save my life
Glad to read you're on the upswing.

Glad to read you're on the upswing.
Thank you Brother Rob! I thought I was doing pretty good, then I had a Bronchial attack this afternoon! GRRR couldn't breathe well for a Few hours, but I'm doing better now Sir! All of the parts (except for a couple Nuts and Bolts) were already on hand in the house. I did grab a couple 5/16 lock washers this afternoon well I was at Lowe's picking up some stuff for a disabled Widow I'm doing something for.... I really hate buying parts from the hardware store I did degrease a bunch of mating surfaces before I put the jugs on... also even though you'll never see the motor mounts,(the front one and the Middle top Center one) I degreased and painted both of them also put a brass wire wheel on the bench grinder and cleaned off the threads on every bolt I was doing. Hit what I couldn't get cleaned that way with brake parts cleaner and used a tap on any holes I couldn't get to to clean out. Still missing one head bolt( Arrrghh! ) and part of my pushrod tubes. I may just buy new ones.. I'll have to see what happens. This Latin chick come by this morning to look at the place to buy it I could hear her raising hell! The old lady mentioned something about the drag queen and the pushing the LGT puke thing... she said "oh hell no! you don't push that **** on my kid! I don't care what you do, but, you do not push that **** on my children!" Gotta Love That!

Thank you Brother Rob! I thought I was doing pretty good, then I had a Bronchial attack this afternoon! GRRR couldn't breathe well for a Few hours, but I'm doing better now Sir! All of the parts (except for a couple Nuts and Bolts) were already on hand in the house. I did grab a couple 5/16 lock washers this afternoon well I was at Lowe's picking up some stuff for a disabled Widow I'm doing something for.... I really hate buying parts from the hardware store I did degrease a bunch of mating surfaces before I put the jugs on... also even though you'll never see the motor mounts,(the front one and the Middle top Center one) I degreased and painted both of them also put a brass wire wheel on the bench grinder and cleaned off the threads on every bolt I was doing. Hit what I couldn't get cleaned that way with brake parts cleaner and used a tap on any holes I couldn't get to to clean out. Still missing one head bolt( Arrrghh! ) and part of my pushrod tubes. I may just buy new ones.. I'll have to see what happens. This Latin chick come by this morning to look at the place to buy it I could hear her raising hell! The old lady mentioned something about the drag queen and the pushing the LGT puke thing... she said "oh hell no! you don't push that **** on my kid! I don't care what you do, but, you do not push that **** on my children!" Gotta Love That!
I've been getting these bullshit sinus and lung things recently probably self caused but man I never used to get sick. I don't know if my lungs /sinuses get beat down by covid or what but I hate this ****.
P.S.
That **** is far out of hand and needs to be reeled way back , they're force feeding it to everyone. I agree do what you want but don't push it on anyone, especially kids.... Kids ain't adults until they do adult living, nowadays thats mid to late 20s

-
Back