-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440BelII

Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of Centerline Auto Drag wheels, 15x10", in good condition. 4 1/2 " bolt pattern, no center caps.$150.00 for the pair. Located in Western New York, between Buffalo and Rochester.
000_0006.JPG
000_0007.JPG

Bad deal. never sent rims but cashed check.
I PM'ED you with what happened!First off you sent me a personal check when I asked for a USPS money order. When you sent me the first message asking if I had shipped the wheels, I had never received payment for them. Then, the check arrives a week later. There was no way I was sending anything out without making sure that the check cleared! Once I had confirmed that, I boxed them up and was ready to ship and, as luck may have it, computer crashes. Well, I had no way of getting your shipping info until yesterday. And , as promised, the wheels went out today, tracking number is in the pm I sent. I 'm sorry for the delay but, sometimes things happen. Anyone that I've dealt with on this forum can vouch for me that I don't make a habit of this. I would appreciate once you receive the wheels that the negative comments and feedback are rectified!!!!!!

WELL?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yes just got them today and I NEVER received a pm from you after a month of trying. as I said in the post I will retract the negative if they are sent. . As for the check the first one was certified. That is on the usps for destroying it. The second was sent fast to get it to you. Just one pm would have prevented this. If you would care to discuss this pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back