2 dr post crusher bound Xmas

-
I'd buy it but it's too far away. I remember the days of $100 or less ebay parts cars too. I wonder if that's back. I used to buy them all the time and I came across my 68 GTX this way, the guy had a parts Dart I bought and I bought the GTX too.

....for possible trip. About 6 hrs from the house. Tulsa is about 5 hrs from me and Guthrie is about another hr. I can average 60 MPH on the 4 lane. At 6 hrs that's 360 miles. At 12 mile to the gallon it would take 30 gallons of fuel one way. That comes to $60 at $2 per gallon. It's cheaper than that but i like to figure heavy, Round trip would be $120 for fuel. Probably have a mc donalds burger for $5. That would be a pretty cheap parts car if one could get it for $100. Aren't there any locals in the area that gathers this stuff up? Glass looks good. I'll go and hit it a lick..........I'm back. I hit it a lick for $50 and was outbid so i went back and hit it a lick for $100. Got outbid. I don't recognize the bidder name. I wouldn't bid against one of our members. If your the man sing out and i'll quit bidding.

I live in McAlester, about 2.5 hours away. Boy the seat cores would be nice for my Lancer, but as in the $1795 master cylinder thread, I think there is a ghost proxy bidder jacking up the price. I'd take it for $150.00 part out what is good and keep the seat cores, but as with most e-bay BS, it will get jacked way out by the time it ends. If he was sincere about getting rid of it he would have had a "buy it now price".

Wonder what the bottom looks like, the body, bumpers, and grill don't look half bad from the pictures. Someone might walk away with a good deal.

He states that the "floors are junk", trunk is solid, except one rust spot by ps taillight. Would be a nice candidate for a race car. Someone out there has to be looking for a race car body. Why chop up a decent car, when this dart is a great candidate, and cheap at twice the price of $150.00, and you could sell the seats, and grill for half that, and scrap what's left for $150. Or sell the stuff and make a nice race car.. If it was close enough that is.

-
Back