-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It looks like my project has evolved from a Duster to a Demon so that leaves me with these two Dusters to sell. Maybe someone will pick up this project and move it forward. Niether of these two cars have complete drive trains or interiors but the maroon one does have a 225 with no intake or exhaust. It was intended to be a doner for the blue 340 car. The blue car is an 'H' code car and has no rust that needs to be repaired although it does have a significant amount of surface rust. You may be able to tell in the picture that someone was making a race car out of it. It's a shame that this car was allowed to get into this condition, but I know it will one day ride again. The last guy replace the quarter panels and while his welds look ok, I'm not sure that the job is one that I wouldn't want to redo, infact I had planned on it and have two NIB AMD quarter skins that I'll throw in the deal. There are dents in the roof that need pounded out but nothing severe. Frame stiffeners have been added as well as a roll bar and race seat mount. I'm sure you would want to cut all but the frame stiffeners out. I have 3 sets of tail lights of which there are plenty of good parts to restore one set. The maroon car has the best grille, I think it just needs a good cleaning. Also good on the maroon car are the doors, fenders, hood and trunk deck. There are four decent bumpers too. 14" Craiger SS on one car and 14" rallies on the other.

So.... if you're looking for a project this would be an okay start. I'm thinking individually $700 for the 'H' car, $500 for the /6 car, and $350 for the quarter skins or $1,400 to take all of it and you gotta figure out how to get it all home.

I wanted to post this here for a few days before I put it on Craigslist.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• DSCN0227[1].jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 407
  • DSCN0231[1].jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 409
  • DSCN0235[1].jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 406
  • DSCN0233[1].jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 402
  • DSCN0234[1].jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 417
  • DSCN0236[1].jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 397
Jim, does the blue car still have the dash with the vin in it? The VeeWee's looking good, bout got the frame back together? Dave

Hi Dave, thanks for checking in. The dash was gone when I got the car so I had to prove that the title, fender tag and core support all matched in order to get a new vin tag w/ original rivets made (over $300). The maroon car has a good dash that could be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back