Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Posted this locally on craigslist and figured I would post them here on fabo and offer a good deal to you guys!

I have 2 ps3 games for sale which are Ratchet and clank: All 4 one . And Little Big Planet 2 (Game of the year edition....which includes $35.00 worth of additional bonus content). Both of these games were just released about 2 weeks ago and are still selling for $59.99 in store (go check for yourself).

Little big planet 2 I played for a couple hours , But the ratchet and clank game has not even been played (still in original plastic wrap!!!).

These would make GREAT gifts for Christmas .....and save yourself some money versus going to the store to get the same things when you can get them from me at a fraction of the cost.

I will sell each game at $40.00 a piece! ($20.00 less per game than going to the store to buy the same exact thing) OR ....if you buy BOTH of them......Ill take $60.00 for the pair!!! That's like going to walmart and getting a buy one get one free deal!.

AND if you buy BOTH I will include shipping in the $60.00! ...otherwise shipping per game will be the cost of a small flat rate box (about $6.00 per game).

Not looking to haggle on the prices as these are priced to sell as it is. Don't miss your chance to buy them as they won't last long.

Paypal prefered

located in lower MI

PM with interest.

These would make GREAT Christmas gifts!!!

Anyone. this is a great deal, I cant believe they have not sold yet.

would make great christmas gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back