(2) SF Bay Area Auto Events: 4/10

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
I forgot to post these (2) events earlier and they are taking place tomorrow.

The first is the "Booze Broads & Hotrods #12" event put on by the Bombshells (an all-girl car club) at the Clarion Hotel in Millbrae. Our club, the Golden State Rods will be from approx. 2pm-5pm but then will be cutting out because we have a club event the same evening. http://www.boozebroadsandhotrods.net/

The second event is our event at the Carlos Club (a bar) benefitting "The National Multiple Sclerosis Society". This will take place at 612 El Camino Real in San Carlos. The event is scheduled from 5pm-8pm but it goes into the evening. Music provided by 98/1 KISS FM. Raffle. All proceeeds benefit the NMSS. Admission is FREE & open to the public. Oh geez, I just noticed (and it doesn't surprise me) that our flyer says to come down and "sip on a drink or two and take in classic cars & hot rods from the Golden State Rod's Car Club. Yes, I belong to a drinking car club. They're are good about designated drivers though. :cheers:

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be checking in throughout the day.

Bad weather is a-brewin' here in the SF Bay Area. It looks like it wants to let loose but hopefully it will hold out until much later tonight. We are still going out to the events.

-
Back