2 Vids of my dad, pwer shifting his Hemi Charger

-
Man you gotta just love it. Mopar forever!!!!!!! I've never been in a hemi car. I need to be in one sometime now. I think that old 340's gonna get it tonight. I love that.

Good job plum360415, your dad still has it and going strong.:cheers:
I enjoyed the country side seeing the corn fields, I have not been back to Ill in a long time. I tore the roads up in Dekalb county in a 73 340 4 speed challenger back in the day. Thank you for sharing a great moment =P~

back up... its #118 of 118..... vid 1 is whats is was built to do.........run hard.... im going to take it for a lazy dive the weekend....and might give it a hell ride.........

Wow i love to see an original owner driving their car like they did when it was new, no trailer queens or show car crap. Just workin the shifter and tearing up asphalt! Tomorrow i'm gonna take my duster out for a "spirited" drive!

Very nice! The next time you guys go out, take some video with the windows up. I'd like to hear that.

BTW: Rubber in 3 out of 4 ... sweet!

^ + 1
ear to ear smile !!

(I think I just blew up my headphones lmao)

Wow, that is great to see someone still having fun with there car and it not just parked............

Yeh that jacked me up to make my own video.
So gonna haha!

This friday aug 7th, if the weather is good, will have a couple more...This time with the windows up.... Hope to hear the Hemi a lot better.... stock 426 Hemi's are so sweet to the ear......They have a sound all there own......

Wow! Very impressive! Shifting like that using a (H) pattern shifter instead of a Veretigate (I) pattern shifter. I was waiting for the train or the bulldozer to pull out!!!!!

-
Back