20 K for a 4 door valiant with 318 ???????????

-
Kinda like some parts sellers here.

There are tons of folks with overinflated ideas as to what their car is worth. There is a 1967 dart 4 door that's been for sale for almost a year now at $4k. I also have been seeing people asking $4-5k for non running basket case dusters.

It could be a typo, extra 0. but then again, if that's the case my 318 sitting in the crner is worth? 3-4 grand with a 2 barrel intake? LOL!

Maybe there is $18,000 of gold bar in the trunk. It looks like it is riding a little low. That has to be it.

Makes me wish I kept my 4 door 74 Scamp... Beige, vinyl top, 318, heater, AM radio, it even had wiper blades... Mine probably wasn't worth that much though. I parked it under a tree when I went to the store one day, and a bird pooped on the hood. Sad. :(

Welcome to Canada prices! To get a 4 door like I have that's a nice condition driver cost us close to 6k. It sucks.. but it is what it is. 2000 dollars gets you a rusted out **** box that isn't running.

Like used hd sportsters. Decent older Evo 1200 sporty in the states is like a 3500 bike. Here people want like 7. It sucks.

Welcome to Canada prices! To get a 4 door like I have that's a nice condition driver cost us close to 6k. It sucks.. but it is what it is. 2000 dollars gets you a rusted out **** box that isn't running.

Like used hd sportsters. Decent older Evo 1200 sporty in the states is like a 3500 bike. Here people want like 7. It sucks.

Which is funny cause I picked up my 72 scamp for a hair over 9g. Hot 340/727/3.55 8 3/4. had full resto 12 years ago, only 1000km on it since. The deals are there. Just gotta sit and watch kijiji like a hawk.

Guys selling cars like the valiant or that duster watched one two many episode of barrett jackson. And said to themselves "Well my car is only 2 years older, and its a 4 door. But that one sold for 60G! So mine must be worth 20!".

Which is funny cause I picked up my 72 scamp for a hair over 9g. Hot 340/727/3.55 8 3/4. had full resto 12 years ago, only 1000km on it since. The deals are there. Just gotta sit and watch kijiji like a hawk.

Guys selling cars like the valiant or that duster watched one two many episode of barrett jackson. And said to themselves "Well my car is only 2 years older, and its a 4 door. But that one sold for 60G! So mine must be worth 20!".

I should also say saskatchewan prices. People want good money for junk here. It's awful.

and your right, sometimes they pop up here. Actually, there is a mint....like almost showroom looking aspen r/t in Saskatoon for around 7. Been thinking about it.

-
Back