2000 Durango 5.2

-
Thanks Wilson
I would do a standalone but that doesn't deal with the trans.

m880, we used to use Dave at B&G, now A 2 Speed and I would recomend NOT using them to flash your pcm. I would be happy to send you photo of the pile of junk pcm's we have with their sticker on it, each costing a pcm plus $400...it just got too expensive. We are using soft flashes now, with SCT tuners as the bench flash was just killing a bunch of good pcm''s. They claim hardware instability but I think programmer error. We would get them back and they would work good but no oil pressure or a CEL but no codes then send them back and then they wouldnt shift correctly, send them back and now have some other issue, send new pcm and no gauges, send it back and gauges but wont shift and over and over ....pm me for info on a really good sct tune that you can update for better fine tuning with wide band or when you add new power.

Any tuner that supports sct can tune your truck with a factory. Find someone you can trust local that tunes, and take it there. Don't mess with the mail order tune, too many variables and too many idiots.

Any tuner that supports sct can tune your truck with a factory. Find someone you can trust local that tunes, and take it there. Don't mess with the mail order tune, too many variables and too many idiots.

Actually there are a few great tuners out there that do enough tunes that they can get it very acceptable on first one, then with data record via tuner, scanner or wide band, can dial most builds in within 2-3 more files. These guys log lots of dyno time and have figured out how different intakes respond, stock, M1 and ED AG all take a different tune. The good guys are good and the bad guys are bad, just like any mechanic or dentist. Not everybody lives within a dyno shop let alone a guy that does nothing but Mopar. Hell, if there was one in every town, they wouldnt be $400-$500, they would be $200.We use two different guys now and they are both great. Havent had a bad flash or pcm since we ditched B&G/A2 Speed.

-
Back