-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobg450

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As the ad says, 2000 Saab VIGGEN convertible. Silver 5 speed with black interior and top. One of 243 Viggen convertibles imported in 2000. Only 4000 brought into this country from 1999 to 2002. This one has a very modest stage 1 tune by the famous MikeD on www.saablink.net . These cars are special. 9-5 Aero HO drivetrain in a 9-3 body plus several other improvements to the 9-3SE. Electronically limited to 155 MPH! Fastest Saab built until the V6 turbo'd Aero was introduced in 2006, but still the fastest 4 cyl. Saab ever built. Selling to support my Mopar Muscle habit.
Less than 10K on new GY Eagle GT 225/40R16's, clutch plate, pressure plate, hydraulic throwout bearing, rear seal, and dropping of oil pan for sludge check (none found). All that work (except for tires) was precipitated by a failure of the slave (hydraulic clutch throw out bearing). PCV #6 update done years before I bought it 6+ years ago.
Recently replaced the SID2 unit (failed pixels), front & rear Saab emblems, Viggen emblems, reconditioned driver's seat, and powder coating of valve cover. Car has <156K miles, 25K by my 64 year old self. No rust, not driven in winter.
Great car that does not smoke, drip, leak, or make noises. No CEL's ever. Top works great. Car stops, goes, and handles like new. Mobil 1 every 5K or less. AC blows cold. Rear seat wind screen included to prevent backdraft when the top is down. Pulls like a 5.0 Mustang. Pretty sure it will spank my 383 Dart until I do a few more things to my Dart! Pictures upon request until I figure out my new PC or can text pics when requested. Asking $5,000 to FABO members only. Located < 1 hr. north of Boston in NH. Contact Bob by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back