[FOR TRADE] 2002 Black 2 Door pontiac Grand Am GT wanting to trade for duster/demon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Well i am wanting to get another duster/demon car to mess with. don't care if the car is a roller but not looking for a rust bucket. OK I have the car in my title thread for trade. i have put some money in the car and it has been my dayley driver that i would not be afraid to drive anywhere. here is the info about the car.

CLEAR TITLE in my name
02 2 door black grandam GT. The body has 197,000 miles on it
3.4 V6 /auto trans

the paint is fare, looks like it has been repainted some time, clear coat is starting to peel on the back bumper. the right front fender has some bondo in it. I just happen to have a silver 2 door parts car that the body is in very nice shape that will go with the black car. the parts car only had 113,000 miles on it. ok here is all whats been done to the black car.

Replaced the engine/trans with the silver parts car
new power steering rack and inner/outer tie rods
2 new complete lower control arms
new belt
All new o-rings for A/C system, runs nice and cold
4 new 45,000 mile treadwear hancook 225/50/16 tires, only have about 1000 miles on them. they cost me $475
brand new left side window motor/regulator. cost me $153
new front brake shoes
i replaced the upper and lower intake gaskets to the better steel back ones
will have new rear brake shoes and maybe rotors if i cant turn these.
new power steering lines.
driving back and forth to work that half the mileage is in town, i have been getting 24/25 mpg. haven't done a long highway millage test yet. OK if there is any thing you would like to know please just ask. i will post some pics this Friday of the car. thanks mopar65

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back