-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chubz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very clean 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa with only 5,540 miles on her. This bike was in storage for many years. It was recently gone through with all Fluids being changed, new Tires, Battery and Misc look good parts.

Bike is really clean with a clear title. Asking for 7500 or best offer. I will take in trade a 5.7l or 6.1l motor with cash (motors should be complete and running).

PM with questions or post here.

Bike is located in Bakersfield, Ca.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 501
  • Side.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 396
  • Back.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 343
  • Rear.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 321
  • Windscreen.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 293
  • Dash.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Close.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 324
  • Clutch.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 307
  • Hump.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 310
  • TankPad.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 310
Beautifull Bike!!! good luck with your sale, would love to have one, hell I would love to take one for a ride. with almost 200 hp at the rear wheel, i can't beleve some guys put turbos, or Nos on them, but then again when is too fast really too fast??

Beautifull Bike!!! good luck with your sale, would love to have one, hell I would love to take one for a ride. with almost 200 hp at the rear wheel, i can't beleve some guys put turbos, or Nos on them, but then again when is too fast really too fast??

Yeah the bike has plenty of power, but like anything you could always use a little more. It is longer than a normal 1000cc to handle the added tq and keep you from popping wheelies all day. I have never been a Sportbike guy, but this bike came my way and I could not pass it up. I just can't get use to the riding position versus the riding position on a harley type bike, hense the sale :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back